- October 2021. No code updates, just data updates.
- September 2021. Improved backend performance via memoization. Added rate limit for search API due to high bot traffic volume. Added Porter stemmer to allow searching for plurals, gerunds, and other words with various suffixes. Added map with our location on about page. Published the very first iteration of the Chromium extension for Jobsort available in the Chrome Web Store.
- August 2021. Improved backend performance. Added support for sorting by most recent jobs. Added support for OpenSearch suggestions.
- July 2021. Replaced the standard search box with a code editor to support contextual suggestions. Added support to upload resumes, to parse them, to extract the relevant terms and to search automatically for best matching jobs.
- June 2021. Added slow connection warning if round-trip time (RTT) is slower than 200ms, as reported by Chromium-based browsers. Added support for filtering remote-only jobs.
- May 2021. Added support for filtering by company size, in terms of number of employees range. Added support for filtering by company stage, in terms of funding series or if acquired or IPOed.
- April 2021. Added traffic charts to help determine if a company is a high-growth startup. Added support for filtering by company.
- March 2021. Added support for filtering by programming language and tech stack.
- February 2021. Integrated user authentication via Auth0.
- January 2021. Started a blog that is generated out of R Markdown notebooks. Added another 100+ startups.
- December 2020. Improved performance and added support for search-as-you-type. Updated bot to index jobs from 100+ startups and enterprises.
- November 2020. Built bot to index jobs from Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Intel, Microsoft, Netflix, Nintendo, and Tesla.
- October 2020. Built geo-distributed and redundant backend; deployed to 15+ different locations.
- September 2020. Built initial static website running out of Cloudflare.