Jobsort is for software developers, testers, and designers who are looking for a minimalist, fast, and opinionated job search engine. Our product connects passive candidates with hot startups and enterprises. Unlike other job sites, which rank jobs by a “combination of employer bids and relevance,” we rank them solely by relevance; furthermore, we give back 100% of profits to non-profit organizations that teach kids how to code.
- Focus on the search box. Use Alt + s on Windows or Linux; and Control + Option + s on macOS or iPadOS.
- Focus on sort by relevance. Use Alt + r on Windows or Linux; and Control + Option + r on macOS or iPadOS.
Stuff we care about
- Giving back. 100% of profits are donated to non-profits that teach kids to code. We strongly believe in opportunity for all.
- Web accessibility. We strive to make Jobsort accessible for everyone.
- Web performance. We use state of the art algorithms and technologies to speed up Jobsort.
- How we measure performance. We use Sentry to measure page loads which collects metadata such as connection type, device memory, browser name, etc. We use these data to understand performance bottlenecks and to speed up Jobsort.