Jobsort is for software developers, testers, and designers who are dissatisfied with the process of finding a job. Our product is a job board that connects passive candidates with startups and enterprises. Unlike other job sites, we give back 100% of profits to non-profit organizations that teach kids how to code.
- Focus on the search box. Use Alt + s on Windows or Linux; and Control + Option + s on macOS or iPadOS.
- Focus on the location box. Use Alt + l on Windows or Linux; and Control + Option + l on macOS or iPadOS.
We Care About
- Giving back. 100% of profits from sponsored job listings are donated to non-profits that teach kids how to code. We strongly believe in opportunity for all.
- Web accessibility. We strive to make Jobsort accessible for everyone.
- Web performance. We use state of the art algorithms and technologies to speed up Jobsort.
- How we measure performance. We use Sentry to measure page loads which collects metadata such as connection type, device memory, browser name, etc. We use these data to understand performance bottlenecks and to speed up Jobsort.
- December 2020. Working on search index.
- November 2020. Built bot to index jobs from Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Intel, Microsoft, Netflix, Nintendo, and Tesla.
- October 2020. Added auto-complete to the search and location boxes by generating bigrams, trigrams, and quadgrams on our corpus; then, these n-grams are filtered out via some part-of-speech tagging rules.
- September 2020. Initial commit and static website setup.